Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alphabet Story


At one point and time, I used to be a mage back in the medieval times.

Because of all the dragons and fighting and such, I had to be very skilled in my art.

Comprised with a lot of spells, charms, and amulets, my weapons were short swords and magical explosives and such.

During lunch one day, my scribe came running in yelling about an archaic dragon that has detained much of the middle east and was heading straight our way.

Ending my lunch was the wrong thing to do on the dragons part.

Fast but witty, I ran to meet the dragon in battle.

Giant as he was, I decided to plan something to capture him for eternity.

Highly anticipated, I realized that I could send him to the 4th dimension using an ancient ritual.

Inveigled by the towns people to actually capture the dragon and get rid of him, I got to work right away.

Just after I got all the ingredients for the ritual, something happened.

Kronos appeared and told me that by sending the dragon to the 4th dimension, I would doom the entire world 50,000 years into the future.

Left with a choice to either save the world now, or leave the future people to their fate, I was unsure of what to do.

My instincts told me to flip a coin so I did.

Never have I seen a coin spin so rapidly in the air.

On the ground, I saw that it had landed on heads; save the now but in a different way.

Peeved by all that was going on I quickly conjured a dark army from the Underworld.

Quadrillions of soldiers stood by my side.

Ready to fight, we marched on towards the dragons whereabouts.

Storms came as we neared the enemy stronghold.

Time to fight to the death!

Under my command, we all ran into the castle and fought valiantly against the enemy.

Various people and monsters and other creatures were destroying each other.

Winter came when we finally found and captured the dragon.

Xenophanes decided that by decapitating the dragon, we would all be safe.

Yanked at the head, the dragon just pulled in two.

Zany things happened back in the day.